Welcome to Year 1, Week 25, Lesson 1.25.1. Today we will work on your English Vocabulary. We begin with 3rd Grade Level Dolch Sight Words, Review. Please follow the directions and do your best.
Part 1 – DIRECTIONS: Please watch the vocabulary video below two or three times:
Part 2 – Please read aloud the following words and sentences in English, then translate them and read them into your primary language using the translator on this page.
3rd Grade Dolch Sight Words REVIEW:
about, better, bring, carry, clean, cut, done, draw, drink, eight, fall, far, full, got, grow, hold, hot, hurt, if, keep, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, never, only, own, pick, seven, shall, show, six, small, start, ten, today, together, try, warm
- The story was about a prince who met a beautiful princess in the forest.
- This video game is much better than that game.
- I need to remember to bring my lunch with me at work tomorrow.
- Some people cannot carry heavy boxes for a long period of time.
- If you like to cook and clean, you can get a great job as a housekeeper.
- The man needed to cut wood to keep his house warm in the winter.
- I am done with my homework, so now I will relax and have fun.
- Maria likes to draw pictures of animals in her notebook.
- If you drink too much soda, you will have too much sugar in your blood.
- I went to the club at eight o’clock yesterday evening.
- I saw the man fall down after he tripped over the box on the floor.
- How far are you willing to go to find a good job that you love doing?
- John ate so much that his stomach was full.
- You got a phone call while you were in the meeting at the office.
- If you water your plant and give it sunlight, it will grow quickly.
- Juan and Linda wanted to hold hands while they were walking in the park.
- That coffee is too hot to drink right now.
- If you’re not careful while driving, you will get hurt and have an accident.
- Do you want to listen to my story if you’re not too busy?
- Instead of moving, Debra decided to keep her old job and apartment.
- He liked her because she was a kind human being.
- Let’s go to a comedy club and laugh all night.
- He saw the light turn on in the kitchen, so he knocked at the door.
- How long do you plan to wait before you ask her out?
- David is not much of a fighter, and he is not in good physical shape.
- After I pass the test, I will give myself a small vacation.
- If you don’t ask her out, you will never know if she likes you.
- The only reason I didn’t apply for the job was because I thought it wa already taken.
- Sometimes people need to take care of their own problems instead of asking others for help.
- The judges will pick a winner after the contest.
- Number seven is his lucky number whenever he plays in Las Vegas.
- She shall go to the police and report the crime, or she will get in trouble.
- Let me show you how I solve this mathematical equation.
- The family man had six children and a wife to take care of.
- That small boy is crying and looking for his mother.
- Are you ready to start the race and do your best to win?
- She was ten years old when she discovered that she was adopted.
- There is no better day than today to begin to make changes to improve our life.
- The family did their best to stay together during the entire concert.
- If you are too afraid to try new foods, you’ll be limited to only the foods you know.
- People who live in cold weather climates always dream about moving to warm weather.